Proven Performance — The Red Baron Circulators are
backed by over 45 years of Taco experience in design and manufacture of standard circulators. Millions of
110s are in service — the 110 Red Baron is Taco’s most popular
residential seal-type circulator. Dependable — Quiet Operation — The
Red Barons offer quiet, dependable pumping power and long-lasting
performance. These dependable circulators are standard equipment on many OEM boilers.
- Rugged Motor
- Resilient mounted, split phase motor
with built-in overload protector
- Equipped with sleeve bearings for quiet operation.
- Proven Pump Construction
- One piece dynamically balanced impeller
- Stainless steel shaft
- Rugged bronze sleeve bearing
- Two-piece carbon/ceramic seal assembly
- Durable one-piece spring coupling.
- Every circulator is operated before shipment.
- Easy, Low-cost Service
- No special tools required
- Nationwide parts availability.
- Accessories & Cast Iron Options
- Available in all bronze construction
- Standard cast iron flanges 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"
- Shut-off flanges assure ease of service. Available in 3/4",
1", and 1 1/4" connections.
- Designed to efficiently circulate heated or chilled water in
residential or light commercial hydronic systems.
- May also be used for zoning large installations
- Available in bronze construction for
domestic hot water applications.