Taco CI Series Pumps provide the ultimate in reliability and ease of
installation for heating, air conditioning, pressure boosting, cooling
water transfer, and water supply applications.
They meet the latest standards for hydraulic performance and
dimensional characteristics so you get the reliable performance and
long service life you want for your application. An easy-to-replace,
slip-on shaft sleeve facilitates seal maintenance in the field and
lowers maintenance costs. Taco’s exclusive dry shaft design protects
the pump shaft by eliminating contact with the circulating fluid, so
corrosion-resistant shaft materials are generally not required.
CI Pumps also feature flush seal line taps, allowing the installation
of a filter to protect the seal from non-condensible particles present
in open systems. In addition, pressure tappings on suction and
discharge connections are provided as a standard feature.
- Dry Shaft Design—Eliminates contact with system fluid, simplifies seal removal and reinstallation.
- Standard Ceramic Seal for Flexibility—Basic product can meet requirements of a wide range of applications.
- Rear Pull Out Design Allows Servicing Without Disturbing System Piping
- Flush Seal Line Tap Allows Filter Installation
- Pressure Tappings on Suction and Discharge Connections are Standard
- Air Conditioning
- Pressure Boosting
- Cooling Water Transfer
- Water Supply