When you want quiet, dependable power plus hydraulic performance and
dimensional characteristics that meet the very latest standards, choose
a Taco FI Series Pump. The improved bearing frame design features
sealed-for-life bearings that meet all industry requirements for a
minimum L 10 life of 60,000 hours, and optional, re-greaseable bearings
are also available. An easy-to-replace, slip-on shaft sleeve
facilitates seal maintenance in the field and lowers maintenance costs.
Taco’s exclusive dry shaft design protects the pump shaft by
eliminating contact with the circulating fluid, so corrosion-resistant
shaft materials are generally not required.
FI Pumps also feature flush seal line taps, allowing the installation
of a filter to protect the seal from non-condensible particles present
in open systems. In addition, pressure tappings on suction and
discharge connections are provided as a standard feature.
Taco FI Pumps are ideally suited for a variety of applications,
including heating, air conditioning, pressure boosting, cooling water
transfer, and water supply.
- Dry Shaft Design—Eliminates contact with system fluid, simplifies seal removal and reinstallation.
- Rear, Pull-Out Design Allows Servicing Without Disturbing System Piping
- Flush Seal Line Tap Allows Filter Installation
- Standard Pressure Tappings on Suction and Discharge Connections
- Fully Welded, Rigid Structural Base with Enclosed
Ends and Open Grouting Area—Reduces vibration and improves performance.
- Air Conditioning
- Pressure Boosting
- Cooling Water Transfer
- Water Supply