Flow Range: 0-10 GPM
Head Range: 0-34 Feet
Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40º F (4º C)
Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230º F (110º C)
Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSI
Connection Sizes: 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” Flanged
The Taco 009-IFC® with Integral Flow Check (IFC) is designed to reduce
installation costs when zoning with “00” circulators on a wide range of
residential and light commercial, higher-head/lower-flow water
circulating applications. Typical uses include hydronic heating,
radiant in-floor/panel heating and closed-loop solar heating systems.
The stainless steel 009-IFC can be used in higher-head/lower-flow heat recovery,
open-loop solar heating and light commercial domestic water
- Patented IFC inside pump casing eliminates separate in-line flow check, reducing installation costs.
- IFC and unique, “00” family replaceable
cartridge containing all moving parts enable you to service easily
instead of replacing the entire unit.
- Available in cast iron or stainless steel construction.
- Integral Flow Check (IFC)--Eliminates In-Line Flow Check, Reduces Installed Cost, Easy to Service
- Improved Performance vs. In-Line Flow Checks
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design—Field Serviceable
- Unmatched Reliability—Maintenance Free
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Direct Drive – Low Power Consumption
- Standard High Capacity Output
- Compact Design
- Self Lubricating
- No Mechanical Seal
- Cast iron or stainless steel Construction with Flanged Connections
All Bronze or Stainless Steel
00 Circulators Meet
California AB 1953
and Vermont Act 193