Taco’s TA Series Split Case Pumps are a major advance in pump design.
By using a new, modular construction technique, Taco can now make
available pump performance from 60 GPM to 6,000 GPM from just three
basic bearing and shaft modules. This modular construction gives you
multiple seal and construction options for application flexibility,
simplified maintenance and the design flexibility to accommodate future
With more than 300 models to choose from, ranging from 1/40 HP to 400
HP, you can easily choose the optimum pump design
for your specific system requirements.
- Higher Working Pressures—Up to 300 psi
- Fast, Easy Maintenance—Remove top half of casing and remove pump rotating assembly without disturbing piping.
- Specifically-Designed, High Efficiency Impeller--Assures minimum NPSH and maximum pump efficiency.
- Compact Arrangement Increases Seal and Bearing Life
- Balanced Axial Loads for Maximum Bearing Life
- Separate Case Wear Rings are Easily Replaceable
- Heavy Duty Casing for Greater Strength
- Commercial HVAC
- Industrial Applications