The Taco Zone Sentry® Zone Valve enhances the overall performance of any zone valve
system. The unique patented technology in the Zone Sentry® utilizes a microcircuit
based logic to control a gear driven electronic actuator which drives a ball valve based
body design. All this adds up to a zone valve that leads the industry in energy efficiency,
flow capacity (Cv), shutoff pressure rating, ease of installation, diagnostic capability and
the number of valves (12) that can be used on a standard 40VA transformer.
- Uses up to 93% less energy than other commonly installed zone valves
- Up to 12 valves on (1) 40VA transformer
- Multi function LED assists with troubleshooting
- Bidirectional flow (you can't install the valve backwards)
- The actuator mounts on the valve in either direction
- 125 PSI shut-off pressure with industry leading Cv's
- Quick release actuator mounting clip
- Manual override button
- Positional indicator shows the ball valve's actual position
Learn about the Zone Sentry in this short video.