A convergence of efficiency, simplicity and technology within Taco's new generation of wet rotor circulators. The Viridian is a web-enabled, wet rotor, variable speed line of commercial pumps for chilled and hot water applications. Pump access and settings can be done over the internet, making installation, setup, and service easy. Viridian's ECM motor saves up to 80% of the electrical energy compared to conventional pumps. Multiple operating modes make the Viridian a perfect choice for most applications.
- High efficiency wet rotor pump
- Up to 80% energy savings
- Built-in Web-enabled control, monitoring and adjustment
- Internally sensed variable speed operation
- ECM motor
- Heating or cooling applications
- Operating Modes:
- Constant Pressure Control (Δp-c)
- Variable Differential Pressure Control (Δp-v) - factory default
- Proportional Pressure Control
- Constant Curve Duty (uncontrolled pump)
- RPM Regulation
- Power Limitation
- An e-smart resource saving product
Learn about the Viridian in this short video.