|Taco Offers Consumers Energy Saving Tips on TV's 'Designing Spaces'
Taco products and our own John Barba, leader of the Taco FloPro team, are featured on an episode of the popular home improvement TV series "Designing Spaces" later this month.
The feature segment, "Energy Efficient Heating Innovations: Creating a Comfortable Home," on "Designing Spaces" will air:
- Sunday, August 15 — 9:30 a.m.
- Monday, August 16 — 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, August 27 — 9:30 a.m.
Following the broadcast on Sunday, the segment will also be available to view at www.taco-hvac.com.
In the segment, John details a variety of ways that homeowners can improve home comfort, save energy and save money by being "energy wise." Among the topics he covers are:
- Why your home needs a proper heat loss analysis.
- How to insulate for comfort and savings.
- Why home heating and cooling systems need regular service.
- How to save energy with boiler reset control.
- How to save with an indirect hot water heater.
- How to save with a domestic hot water recirculation system.
- How to save energy with a variable speed Delta T circulator.
- Why it's important to use a qualified professional service technician.
- Available tax incentives and rebates for heating and cooling equipment.
"Designing Spaces" appears on the WEtv cable network. Be sure to check your local listings for the channel on your cable system.
Remember, "Energy Efficient Heating Innovations: Creating a Comfortable Home," will be available beginning August 15 on www.taco-hvac.com. Be sure to join us there for product information, technical support, our growing library of Frequently Asked Questions plus industry, economic, green building and green living news.
Thanks for your interest.