Visit Taco at the AHR Expo and On Line
Attending the AHR Expo in Las Vegas?
If not, see all our featured products and systems, plus our virtual AHR Expo press kit here when the show opens on Monday.
If so, please allow yourself plenty of time to visit the Taco booth, No. C-2401, to see and experience first-hand:
- Why we say, "Green is the Color of Comfort."
- Taco's "sustainability" expertise in all aspects of comfort hydronic heating and cooling systems, not just certain hydronic components.
- Featured systems like:
- A variety of hydronic components, including:
- Commercial pumps, heat exchangers, air and dirt separators, and variable speed controls.
- Our e-smart family of resource-saving products.
- Our growing family of solar thermal products, including our all-in-one Solar X-Pump Block.
- Taco resource-saving circulators.
- Electronic Controls.
- Lectures and demonstrations:
All of this and more will be in the Taco booth, No. C-2401.
Follow Taco Updates Wherever You Are
We are using a spectrum of social media to keep you informed and up-to-the-minute during the AHR Expo (and after).
Stay in touch with Taco and let us stay in touch with you.
Our First Advanced Hydronics
Facebook Page iPad Winner
Michael Perry of Schmidt Associates, Indianapolis, IN, is the first lucky winner of an iPad on the new Taco Advanced Hydronics Facebook page.
Michael became eligible to win in our sweepstakes drawing by visiting Taco's Advanced Hydronics Facebook community, "liking" the page, and submitting an entry per the guidelines in the Sweepstakes tab.
You can win, too. There are still several drawings to come. So enter early for more chances to win.
Be sure to read all promotion rules and submit your entry per the guidelines in the Sweepstakes tab of the Taco Advanced Hydronics Facebook page.
I hope to see you at the Expo as well as on line soon.
Thanks for your interest.
Please do not reply to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as
we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address.