Join the Future
Of Commercial HVAC Design Now
Play your part in the future of commercial HVAC system design today. Join the community of professionals at Taco's brand-new Commercial Design Pro community.
The free Commercial Design Pro community will keep you abreast of what the best and brightest HVAC pros are thinking today, and where the industry is going tomorrow.
- The latest industry news Live feeds from hundreds of news sources gathered here to keep you informed and save you time.
- Blogs Where HVAC pros start the debates, zero in on areas of interest or just "get it off their chests."
- Videos Demonstrations, case studies, industry shows, special events, learning.
- Podcasts Personal views and expertise from professionals in the field, manufacturers, academics and researchers.
- "Green Notes" Reports and articles on industry issues, the latest developments, new products, systems and technical innovations.
- Debate the hottest topics Join the discussions on air vs. water, chilled beam cooling, green building, green schools, LEED and much more
The Commercial Design Pro community thrives on participationyours and the universe of hydronic professionals everywhere. Your opinions, knowledge and experience count. No matter how you share them, they make for a vibrant, useful resource for your peers.
Read the blogs. Listen to the podcasts. Watch the videos. Download reports and articles. Most of all: Comment!
Become a guest contributor
In just a short time, the Commercial Design Pro community will become an important hub of news, blogs and videos just for commercial HVAC professionals. Become part of it by contributing your job experiences, opinions and news to the web site. Lead the way!
Contact us to become a guest blogger, guest contributor or for a podcast interview, for one time or as a regular contributor. We want to know what you've got to say.
Sign up for the Commercial Design Pro community now and get in on the activity, the sharing and the learning.*
Thanks for your interest.
* As a member of the Commercial Design Pro community, you will receive email news and notices. Our goal is to send you community news twice a month, occasionally more often for special events, etc. We won't pester you with gratuitous email and you can opt out at any time.