Variable Speed Delta T 00® Circulators
Deliver optimal heat, efficiency and comfort when you use a Taco Variable Speed Delta T 00® Circulator (00-VDT) in your new or retrofit systems.
The 00-VDT automatically adjusts to deliver optimal heat transfer based on the actual operation of the system, every day, under all load conditions, even when those conditions change. Simply dial in your desired temperature drop across the system or zone (5-50°F), attach a supply and return sensor (included) directly to the pump, and it's ready to improve system efficiency, conserve energy, eliminate velocity noise and give your customers the comfort they want.
- All-in-One Pump & Control
- Available in 003 0014 Models
- Sensors Included
- Easy to Install
- UL Approved
- Snap-in PC Board
- LED Status Panel
- Fuse Protected
- Plug-in Low Voltage Wiring Terminal
- Optional Integral Flow Check
Get complete information on Taco Variable Speed Delta T 00 Circulators.
See Taco's Outdoor Reset, Setpoint, Variable Voltage and Solar Control Variable Speed 00 Circulators here.
Put Taco's Wizards to Work for You
We've got a family of wizards just waiting to help you find what you need fast at www.taco-hvac.com. Each has been designed to be simple-to-use, fast and efficient at homing in on just the information you want.
- Just enter the flow and head of your application and the Pump Selection Wizard will find all the Taco pumps that meet your requirements.
Use the Pro-Fit® Parts Wizard to find replacement parts for your tank coil or heat exchanger with just a few keystrokes.
- Give the Document Wizard a model # or keywords, and check the type of documents you wantcatalogs, submittal data sheets, instruction sheets and manualseven softwareand the Wizard will return the results of your search in seconds.
- Select your product category, to send the CAD File Wizard in search of all our downloadable CAD files in Metric or English units, and as DFX or JPEG files.
- Consult the Wiring Guide Wizard to select the guides you need for your Radiant Mixing Block®, X-Pump Block™, or iSeries Mixing Valves applications.
HVAC Pros Ask...
Question: Can a 60 cycle 00 Series Circulator run at the lower 50 cycle?
Answer: Yes, however there will be approximately 10% degradation in output. As the cycles are reduced, so is the pump speed causing the reduction in output. Additionally, I should mention that a 50 cycle pump cannot operate at a higher cycle.
See all FAQs here.
Please visit us any time, 24/7 at www.taco-hvac.com, for support, information and the latest industry news.
Thanks for your interest.