Join Taco August 2 for the Free Online Expo: 'Greening Existing Buildings'
Take advantage of this great opportunity to immerse yourself in the important issue of "Greening Existing Buildings," without ever leaving your desk, at the free, online Virtual Green Expo 2012.
9:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m. (EDT), Thursday, August 2.
"Greening Existing Buildings," is a full day of presentations, discussions, resources and one-on-one interaction with other commercial HVAC professionals and experts in the field. Highlights of the program include:
- Energy, jobs, renovations/retrofitting, LEED EB, etc.
- Interior: Flooring, furnishings, lighting, IAQ, interior design, etc.
- Exterior: Roofing, building envelopes, etc.
- Mechanical: HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Operations/Maintenance: Cleaning, commissioning and so much more.
In addition, attend special webinars, including:
- The Taco-sponsored, "Boost Building Performance with Innovative MEP Systems," presented by Paul O'Brien, GHT Limited.
- Two cutting-edge approaches to Building Lifecycle Assessment.
- LEED-CI portfolio-wide certification.
Visit Us in the Taco Advanced Hydronics Booth
See the latest in advanced hydronic systems from Taco, and learn about hydronic heating and cooling systems that outperform air systems to save energy, money and materials. Taco representatives will be on hand throughout the expo to answer your questions and provide you with in-depth material on these important, advanced technologies.
While at the Taco booth:
- View and download videos on building automation, energy saving systems and more.
- Download white papers, customer testimonials and case studies.
- Take our visitor survey.
- Chat on-line with other commercial HVAC professionals who share your interests.
Don't want to wait for the Expo to get started? Then see our latest video on the state-of-the-art mechanical room in Taco's new Innovation & Development Center.
It's a rare opportunity to broaden your knowledge, discover new tools and technologies to meet the challenges of greening existing buildings, and exchange information and views with your fellow commercial HVAC professionals.
Best of all, it's free, and it all takes place 9:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m. (EDT), Thursday, August 2. Register now.
Join Taco as our guest. We look forward to seeing and talking with you there.
Thanks for your interest.