New Version of Taco Pump Selection Wizard
Features New Generation of Capabilities
The latest version of Taco's popular and powerful Pump Selection Wizard, available now at www.taco-hvac.com, offers a broad range of new capabilities that make choosing a pump easier and more convenient wherever you have an Internet connection.
Version 2.0 includes these major new features:
- Select pumps for fluids other than water (water-glycol mixes, etc.).
- Select pumps in parallel
- Draws performance curves and system curves for single pumps and combined performance of up to 5 pumps in parallel.
- Provides tabular data for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 pumps in parallel.
- Provides tabular data for performance and system curves intersection values of flow, head and horsepower.
- Select variable speed pumps
- Draws up to 10 variable speed performance curves based on user input (minimum RPM) with tabular data showing impeller and system curve intersection values of flow, head and horsepower.
Even with more power for a wider assortment of field applications, the Taco Pump Wizard retains the speed and ease-of-use that makes it a practical and efficient online tool.
Please visit the Taco website to use the latest version of the Taco Pump Wizard. But don't take our word for it. Try it yourself at www.taco-hvac.com.
- Select Single Pumps
- Draws system curves and pump performance curves on one chart.
- Draws system curves illustrating deviations in design head based on user input (Deviation +/-%).
- Draws system curves for open systems based on user specified static head input.
- One-click access to Taco Document Selection Wizard and full Taco Document Library.
- One-click access to entire Taco website: www.taco-hvac.com
- One-click call or email to Tech Support.
- One-click to find a Taco sales representative.
For more on Taco products, comprehensive tech support, and our entire family of online Wizards, please visit the Taco website, www.taco-hvac.com.
Thanks for your interest.