The 00R-IFC Radiant Heating Circulator is specifically designed for the flow and head requirements of the radiant heating systems you design and install today. This unit’s performance curve delivers flow you can use in a wide combination of tube diameters and lengths of run. Standard on the 00R-IFC is a removable, spring-loaded Integral Flow Check (IFC) that prevents gravity flow and eliminates the need for a separate, in-line check valve.
Available in bronze or cast iron. Cast iron models redesigned (July, 2005) with IFC located in the discharge port so that the unit can be installed on the supply or return lines. Casing can be purged using standard piping configurations. Cast iron 00R-IFC also features a new LED indicator light to show when pump is operating to assist with system diagnostics.
- Simplifies Piping
- Reduces Installation Costs
- Easily Serviced in the Field
- Unmatched Reliability
- Maintenance Free
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Direct-Drive -- Low Power Consumption
- Self Lubricating – No Mechanical Seal
- Standard, High-Capacity Output